- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 3
Report - who ordered product
9 years 10 months ago #256095
by montemama
Report - who ordered product was created by montemama
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to make a report (or mass action):
First column - product code (or product id), second column - list of order numbers of all orders, which contain this product (comma separated in one row is OK, or one number per line), third colum - quantity of ordered product. One row per product. I need to show only orders, which are not shipped yet. Is this possible? Thanks for your help !
Jarka
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to make a report (or mass action):
First column - product code (or product id), second column - list of order numbers of all orders, which contain this product (comma separated in one row is OK, or one number per line), third colum - quantity of ordered product. One row per product. I need to show only orders, which are not shipped yet. Is this possible? Thanks for your help !
Jarka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report - who ordered product
Hi,
You can configure a mass action like that:
take.ms/7fAMh
And that will display a listing like that:
take.ms/vjKLo
That's the closest to what you want.
To get exactly what you want, I can only see it with a MySQL query on your PHPMyAdmin or a custom development.
You can configure a mass action like that:
take.ms/7fAMh
And that will display a listing like that:
take.ms/vjKLo
That's the closest to what you want.
To get exactly what you want, I can only see it with a MySQL query on your PHPMyAdmin or a custom development.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds