- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 2
Sales do not show up in google analytics
8 years 6 months ago #290499
by epware
Sales do not show up in google analytics was created by epware
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ericspeanuts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Missing E-commerce Data in google Analytics
Showing my sales in Google Analytics (GA) is impossible.
I installed both plugins:
->System - Google Analytics
->HikaShop Google Analytics plugin with "Always use direct call (UA)" set to Yes.
I read the documentation in the forum, and I set the plugins a long time ago, but still, the sales do not show up in GA.
Can you please help? Any suggestions?
Best regards,
Eric
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Missing E-commerce Data in google Analytics
Showing my sales in Google Analytics (GA) is impossible.
I installed both plugins:
->System - Google Analytics
->HikaShop Google Analytics plugin with "Always use direct call (UA)" set to Yes.
I read the documentation in the forum, and I set the plugins a long time ago, but still, the sales do not show up in GA.
Can you please help? Any suggestions?
Best regards,
Eric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290520
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sales do not show up in google analytics
Hi,
So how did you configure the settings of these plugins ?
Coudl you provide some screenshots ?
So how did you configure the settings of these plugins ?
Coudl you provide some screenshots ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds