- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Chang showed information on order (e-mail)
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #290614
by fvdn
Chang showed information on order (e-mail) was created by fvdn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.rotterdamseuitdaging-bestelportal.nl...r-categories-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (last)
Hi,
For your information , i maked a new Field ( Display-Costum Files) with the name: " Naam Organisatie ".
When a costumer makes a order, the costumer gets a email and also the administrator gets a email.
My question is about the email about the order the administatrator wil get it in its e-mailadress.
At this e-mail you can see severs information:
Client
Ordernr
Name
Adres
City
etc.etc
I want tot add the new Field " Naam Organistie " to this e-mail.
How do i manage that!
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (last)
Hi,
For your information , i maked a new Field ( Display-Costum Files) with the name: " Naam Organisatie ".
When a costumer makes a order, the costumer gets a email and also the administrator gets a email.
My question is about the email about the order the administatrator wil get it in its e-mailadress.
At this e-mail you can see severs information:
Client
Ordernr
Name
Adres
City
etc.etc
I want tot add the new Field " Naam Organistie " to this e-mail.
How do i manage that!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by fvdn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290627
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Chang showed information on order (e-mail)
Hi,
You want to add its tag in the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
You want to add its tag in the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290628
by fvdn
Replied by fvdn on topic Chang showed information on order (e-mail)
Hi Nicolas,
I want that the custom maked field "Naam Organisatie" is showing in the mail the administrator gets when there is maked a order.
I want that the custom maked field "Naam Organisatie" is showing in the mail the administrator gets when there is maked a order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290634
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Chang showed information on order (e-mail)
Hi,
You can do that by adding its tag in the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration as I explained.
You can do that by adding its tag in the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration as I explained.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290680
by fvdn
Replied by fvdn on topic Chang showed information on order (e-mail)
Hi,
I do it, but its nog working!
see attachment (pic) first topic
I do it, but its nog working!
see attachment (pic) first topic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290686
by fvdn
Replied by fvdn on topic Chang showed information on order (e-mail)
Hi Nicolas,
I already manage to do it!
I read a old topic and it point me to edit the Display > Views > address_template
I add {naamorganisatie} to the adress_template (true ftp).
And it works now fine for me.
Fred
I already manage to do it!
I read a old topic and it point me to edit the Display > Views > address_template
I add {naamorganisatie} to the adress_template (true ftp).
And it works now fine for me.
Fred
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290698
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Chang showed information on order (e-mail)
Hi,
Yes, the old method was to edit the address_template view file.
Yes, the old method was to edit the address_template view file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds