import orders into new database
14 years 3 months ago #54250
by Boudewijn
import orders into new database was created by Boudewijn
Hello,
I don't know if it is written somewhere, but I can not find it yet.
My users and order are still in my old database on jm 1.5.
How can I move this to my new jm 2.5 database?
Is there any documentation on this?
I don't know if it is written somewhere, but I can not find it yet.
My users and order are still in my old database on jm 1.5.
How can I move this to my new jm 2.5 database?
Is there any documentation on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54286
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: import orders into new database
Hi,
You can export the hikashop tables from the old website's phpmyadmin and import them in the new one's.
More information can be found here for example:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/16550...de-to-joomla-16.html
You can export the hikashop tables from the old website's phpmyadmin and import them in the new one's.
More information can be found here for example:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/16550...de-to-joomla-16.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54929
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: import orders into new database
Hi Nicolas,
Worked out fine. Everything is there
Thanks a lot
Worked out fine. Everything is there
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds