- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena or Hikashop - one must go
14 years 5 days ago #67108
by bigfoot
Kunena or Hikashop - one must go was created by bigfoot
I have a problem. I use Hikashop ecommerce system and Kunena on my website. The login system in Hikashop is somewhat awkward and creates problems with ordering. So I disabled it and all is fine. EXCEPT that without the login, no one can log in to Kunena.
So it is either Hikashop or Kunena - And Kunena must go.
Is there any forum program that can work with a different login system?
So it is either Hikashop or Kunena - And Kunena must go.
Is there any forum program that can work with a different login system?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 days ago #67246
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Kunena or Hikashop - one must go
Hi bigfoot,
I think that you have to use the joomla registration form for register in HikaShop and Kunena.
This website is using HikaShop and Kunena, and it's working fine.
I think that you have to use the joomla registration form for register in HikaShop and Kunena.
This website is using HikaShop and Kunena, and it's working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 days ago #67272
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic Re: Kunena or Hikashop - one must go
Thank you for the response - However our problem starts when I went back to not making customers create a login. I have been losing business because of that - but selecting no login seems to make the system not work for other programs that use a login. Our ecommerce store is more important to us than the forum so I just may move to a system like "Disqus" where their login is outside of joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 days ago #67314
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Kunena or Hikashop - one must go
Hi,
In hikashop, you can use the simplified registration, in Hikashop > Configuration > Checkout, "registration"
In hikashop, you can use the simplified registration, in Hikashop > Configuration > Checkout, "registration"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds