- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
align text and price!
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72960
by jchorch
align text and price! was created by jchorch
first of all, nico thanks you!! for the support with my project, here is done: -->ondagiftregalos.c0m.ar. :laugh:
Now, I want to make on my site a demo store to get other projects and whit other project i will buy the hikashop pack business.
For that, I need your help with some details...
The first detail would align product text and product price just like this screenshot:
I know I have to edit in backend / view / product / "listing_img_title"
these lines:
(but i not as it should be the code correctly).
<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
<!-- EO PRODUCT PRICE -->
<!-- PRODUCT NAME -->
<span class="hikashop_product_name">
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
<?php }
echo $this->row->product_name;
if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
</a>
<?php } ?>
</span>
<!-- EO PRODUCT NAME -->
HELP ME, MY HIKA FRIEND! :silly:
Now, I want to make on my site a demo store to get other projects and whit other project i will buy the hikashop pack business.
For that, I need your help with some details...
The first detail would align product text and product price just like this screenshot:
I know I have to edit in backend / view / product / "listing_img_title"
these lines:
(but i not as it should be the code correctly).
<!-- PRODUCT PRICE -->
<?php
}
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
<!-- EO PRODUCT PRICE -->
<!-- PRODUCT NAME -->
<span class="hikashop_product_name">
<?php if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
<a href="<?php echo $link;?>">
<?php }
echo $this->row->product_name;
if($this->params->get('link_to_product_page',1)){ ?>
</a>
<?php } ?>
</span>
<!-- EO PRODUCT NAME -->
HELP ME, MY HIKA FRIEND! :silly:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jchorch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #73059
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: align text and price!
Hi,
I think that before modifying the code you should maybe :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your product listing'"
- Set the "Type of layout" to DIV and the "Number of columns" to 2
Hope this will help you.
I think that before modifying the code you should maybe :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your product listing'"
- Set the "Type of layout" to DIV and the "Number of columns" to 2
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73106
by jchorch
Replied by jchorch on topic Re: align text and price!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73397
by jchorch
Replied by jchorch on topic Re: align text and price!
:S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73399
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: align text and price!
You first need to swap the price and the name in the listing_img_title file.
Then, you can add that CSS so that they both go on one line:
span.hikashop_product_name, span.hikashop_product_price_full {
display: inline !important;
}
Then, you can add that CSS so that they both go on one line:
span.hikashop_product_name, span.hikashop_product_price_full {
display: inline !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: jchorch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds