Skip to main content

Joomla Search Box does not find products or cats

More
13 years 10 months ago #75537 by fan4chevy
Hi,

I am setting up my cart and I am finding that the joomla search box is not finding any of the products or categories.

How do I get the search box to find my products and cats?

Charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75545 by nicolas
You need to publish and configure the hikashop products and categories search plugins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fan4chevy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75637 by fan4chevy
Being I have you here. Do you know how I can fix the issue where I have two category links side by side as seen in this image attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75761 by nicolas
That's a CSS issue.
You need to add the CSS code:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item { float: none !important; }
in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75771 by fan4chevy
That worked, but what part makes the category default to show subcategories rather than just a link and then when you click the link it then opens the subcategories.

See attached image on how the bmx parts link automatically shows the sub cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75784 by nicolas
It's the option "Show sub categories" of your module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75806 by fan4chevy
Where is this located. I put no child in areas I could find it and it never changed it, so I must be in the wrong place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75937 by Xavier
Hi,

It's in HikaShop > Display > Views, edit the module displaying these elements and change the value of the option "Show sub categories"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum