Skip to main content

import product change order of variants

More
13 years 6 months ago #94117 by nibel59
when I import a product from csv,
it changes the order of variants

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94362 by nicolas
What CSV are you using ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94409 by nibel59
I tried to modify csv with Microsoft Excel and also with Open Office.

After that I made this test:

I export a product and import without open it,
also in this case the order of variants is changed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94588 by nicolas
The order of variants in the characteristics on the product page is defined by the ordering of the values of the characteristic. It is not related to the variant data so you can't change that via CSV. So I'm still not sure on what you're talking about I'm afraid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum