- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
missing decimal on width and length
13 years 2 months ago #111802
by nibel59
missing decimal on width and length was created by nibel59
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111839
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic missing decimal on width and length
We don't have the problem on our end.
I recall such problem in previous versions of HikaShop.
Are you sure that you didn't edit the show_block_dimension view file (which displays the dimensions) via the menu Display->Views before updating and thus you didn't get the fix for that ?
I recall such problem in previous versions of HikaShop.
Are you sure that you didn't edit the show_block_dimension view file (which displays the dimensions) via the menu Display->Views before updating and thus you didn't get the fix for that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112157
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic missing decimal on width and length
No, I didn't edit the show_block_dimension.
But I edited the product/show_tabular, that is still version 2.1.0
the problem could be connected ?
But I edited the product/show_tabular, that is still version 2.1.0
the problem could be connected ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112186
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic missing decimal on width and length
Yes it could be connected.
Try to rename temporarily the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop and see if you still have the problem.
If no, then it really means that it comes from one of your customizations.
Try to rename temporarily the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop and see if you still have the problem.
If no, then it really means that it comes from one of your customizations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112709
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic missing decimal on width and length
I tried to rename templates/MY_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
and also a tried with another template without override
but the problem is still there :huh:
_________________
I tried to reinstall the new version, and the problem is solved,
But when I import product from csv, the dimensions are rounded to integer
and also a tried with another template without override
but the problem is still there :huh:
_________________
I tried to reinstall the new version, and the problem is solved,
But when I import product from csv, the dimensions are rounded to integer
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by nibel59.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112975
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic missing decimal on width and length
Are the values in you CSV exact?
We will take a look on our side but I doubt the csv import feature change the displayed values or the rounding.
We will take a look on our side but I doubt the csv import feature change the displayed values or the rounding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113166
by nibel59
Replied by nibel59 on topic missing decimal on width and length
Solved:
in my csv the dimensions were number with comma,
I converted in text with dot.
And now it works
in my csv the dimensions were number with comma,
I converted in text with dot.
And now it works
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds