- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Import from Tienda
13 years 1 month ago #117086
by paulus103
Import from Tienda was created by paulus103
Hi
My apologies if this has been covered elsewhere I had a search but couldn't see anything
Is it possible to migrate information from Tienda into Hikashop
Thanks
Paul
My apologies if this has been covered elsewhere I had a search but couldn't see anything
Is it possible to migrate information from Tienda into Hikashop
Thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117107
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import from Tienda
Hi,
There is no automated tool for that.
If you can export a CSV of your products data in Tienda, you can then edit it in Excel to change the column names following the format required by the HikaShop CSV import system and then import it via the menu Products->Import.
I invite you to create a product like you need in HikaShop via the interface and the export it in order to see how the CSV to import should look like.
I also invite you to read our documentation on CSV import:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hikashop-import.html
There is no automated tool for that.
If you can export a CSV of your products data in Tienda, you can then edit it in Excel to change the column names following the format required by the HikaShop CSV import system and then import it via the menu Products->Import.
I invite you to create a product like you need in HikaShop via the interface and the export it in order to see how the CSV to import should look like.
I also invite you to read our documentation on CSV import:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...hikashop-import.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulus103
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds