Skip to main content

Export UTF-8 doesn't work

More
13 years 1 month ago #118449 by julian56
Hi,
I am trying to export my categories and products.
When I do that I have the result you can see in the screenshot bellow.



How I can change that?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118452 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export UTF-8 doesn't work
Hi,

Import the CSV in UTF8 on your spreadsheet software with the ; as separator (or change the CSV separator in the configuration of HikaShop).
HikaShop can only export in UTF8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118466 by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Export UTF-8 doesn't work
HI,
Thank you but,

Import the CSV in UTF8 on your spreadsheet software

This is what I weas trying to do, but I don't know what is: "spreadsheet software"?
Thank you to explain even in few words ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118467 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Export UTF-8 doesn't work
Hi,

Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc, LibreOffice Calc or else.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118560 by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Export UTF-8 doesn't work
I am still trying to export/import categories and products using a UTF-8 coding.
You said:

(or change the CSV separator in the configuration of HikaShop).

I didn't find the place to do that... Where in the configuration I have to look?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118567 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Export UTF-8 doesn't work
Hi,

As Nicolas said, the option is "CSV separator" and if you take a look at our documentation, you can find easily the placement of the option:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_files

CSV separator : You can select here whether to separate columns by a comma or a semicolon in the CSVs you can export from HikaShop.


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum