Problem importing characteristic values
- innocent92
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #118716
by innocent92
Problem importing characteristic values was created by innocent92
[url of the page with the problem] :http://www.creativeknitworks.com
[HikaShop version] :HikaShop Essential: 2.2.0
[Joomla version] :2.5.14
[PHP version] :5.3
[Browser(s) name and version] : Firefox13.0.1
I am trying to import a product and its variants. It doesn't seem to work, because I didn't manually enter the characteristic values. Should I be able to create values by including them in the csv file under the characteristic name? I am getting lots of errors:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$characteristic_id in /home/content/19/3598819/html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php on line 144
attached is my csv file[/url]
[HikaShop version] :HikaShop Essential: 2.2.0
[Joomla version] :2.5.14
[PHP version] :5.3
[Browser(s) name and version] : Firefox13.0.1
I am trying to import a product and its variants. It doesn't seem to work, because I didn't manually enter the characteristic values. Should I be able to create values by including them in the csv file under the characteristic name? I am getting lots of errors:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$characteristic_id in /home/content/19/3598819/html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php on line 144
attached is my csv file[/url]
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by innocent92. Reason: add zip file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118735
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem importing characteristic values
Hi,
Characteristics and their values should already be there before using them in the import. The system cannot automatically create them.
If you want to pre import the characteristics and their values you can do like explained here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...teristics.html#40387
Characteristics and their values should already be there before using them in the import. The system cannot automatically create them.
If you want to pre import the characteristics and their values you can do like explained here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...teristics.html#40387
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds