error on import after latest update
13 years 1 month ago #119408
by Boudewijn
error on import after latest update was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dodowear.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
After the latest update of Hika shop 2.2 I get the following error on the import. see the attached file
And there is also a small bug, I think.
before product are arived I already import them into the Hika-shop.
But when the stock is still 0 it doesn't create the connection between the parent and the child product.
When I add stock to it the connection is there.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
After the latest update of Hika shop 2.2 I get the following error on the import. see the attached file
And there is also a small bug, I think.
before product are arived I already import them into the Hika-shop.
But when the stock is still 0 it doesn't create the connection between the parent and the child product.
When I add stock to it the connection is there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119637
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic error on import after latest update
Hi,
Thanks for the report, don't worry about the errors displayed it will be fixed soon, and it's not compromising the import.
Regarding the 0 quantity, it's another thing, I will try to reproduce the problem on my end.
Actually what can be done is set a quantity, then use the mass actions to set the stock to 0.
The mass actions are available from the menu system > massactions
Thanks for the report, don't worry about the errors displayed it will be fixed soon, and it's not compromising the import.
Regarding the 0 quantity, it's another thing, I will try to reproduce the problem on my end.
Actually what can be done is set a quantity, then use the mass actions to set the stock to 0.
The mass actions are available from the menu system > massactions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119820
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic error on import after latest update
Hello Xavier,
Thank you for your answer.
For the import of 0-stock product I have added an example to it.
Perhaps it can help you to simmulate
In the mean while I have done some playing around in the massaction.
This is a nice tool, but it has a lot impact on the database (takes long time). And what I so far experience is that Firefox gives a script error.
Is this common?
Thank you for your answer.
For the import of 0-stock product I have added an example to it.
Perhaps it can help you to simmulate
In the mean while I have done some playing around in the massaction.
This is a nice tool, but it has a lot impact on the database (takes long time). And what I so far experience is that Firefox gives a script error.
Is this common?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119876
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic error on import after latest update
Hi there,
We didn't receive any feedback about that kind of error so far.
Could you please give a screenshot of the error as well as the mass action configured?
We'll try to reproduce it on our test website. Maybe it's due to the number of product processed in your action.
We didn't receive any feedback about that kind of error so far.
Could you please give a screenshot of the error as well as the mass action configured?
We'll try to reproduce it on our test website. Maybe it's due to the number of product processed in your action.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120403
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic error on import after latest update
Hello,
regarding the product variants I have dicovered something else.
I cannot say if the first has to do with the other. Perhaps you can tell me.
When I have uploaded producs with variants it creates like normal a parent product and a child product.
But when I go into the product in the back end and then save it.
It appears that the the connection between the child en parent is lost.
If you look into the characteristics it tells me there aren't any.
to check this I have done an upload and save a few times. and every outcome was the same.
In order to support the file is added.
if neede I can give you access to the database
regarding the product variants I have dicovered something else.
I cannot say if the first has to do with the other. Perhaps you can tell me.
When I have uploaded producs with variants it creates like normal a parent product and a child product.
But when I go into the product in the back end and then save it.
It appears that the the connection between the child en parent is lost.
If you look into the characteristics it tells me there aren't any.
to check this I have done an upload and save a few times. and every outcome was the same.
In order to support the file is added.
if neede I can give you access to the database
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Boudewijn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120405
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error on import after latest update
It's a common issue to not have the characteristics attached properly to the product after an import if the CSV is not correct.
We would have to look at it to tell you more.
We would have to look at it to tell you more.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120410
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic error on import after latest update
Hello,
do you mean a common issue overall?
or does it has to do with my shop?
And would you like to have access to our back-end and database?
do you mean a common issue overall?
or does it has to do with my shop?
And would you like to have access to our back-end and database?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120461
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic error on import after latest update
Hi,
It's a common issue overall. Another user found that if you set a quantity to the imported products/variants, the connection is ok.
So you can try to set a quantity, and then thanks to the mass actions change this quantity.
It's a common issue overall. Another user found that if you set a quantity to the imported products/variants, the connection is ok.
So you can try to set a quantity, and then thanks to the mass actions change this quantity.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122487
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic error on import after latest update
Hello,
Is there any solution already on the import with variants.
I have tried several options but none of them seem to work fully ok.
What comes with the import is that I can not see the product descriptions also.
see link
www.dodowear.nl/bretonse-kleding/bretons...est-uni-kleur-marine
And when I go into the product I lose the connection with the variant.
As you can understand I now can't trust my webshop if everything is correct.
Like to hear from you soon
Is there any solution already on the import with variants.
I have tried several options but none of them seem to work fully ok.
What comes with the import is that I can not see the product descriptions also.
see link
www.dodowear.nl/bretonse-kleding/bretons...est-uni-kleur-marine
And when I go into the product I lose the connection with the variant.
As you can understand I now can't trust my webshop if everything is correct.
Like to hear from you soon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #122607
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error on import after latest update
Hi,
When I say it's a common issue it doesn't mean that it's a common bug in hikashop but it often happens because users have a hard time creating valid CSVs.
If your CSV is correct, the variants will import just fine.
If you can provide your CSV, we might be able to tell you what's wrong with it.
When I say it's a common issue it doesn't mean that it's a common bug in hikashop but it often happens because users have a hard time creating valid CSVs.
If your CSV is correct, the variants will import just fine.
If you can provide your CSV, we might be able to tell you what's wrong with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123352
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic error on import after latest update
Hi Nicolas,
I have found the reason of this error on the import.
In the tabel of characteristics was a field name which had the same name as the table name.
That is one of those "funny" things to keep you busy
I have found the reason of this error on the import.
In the tabel of characteristics was a field name which had the same name as the table name.
That is one of those "funny" things to keep you busy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds