Skip to main content

One item (variant) not deleting and showing in csv

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123309 by word
Hi, I have deleted all items and categories and when I export the csv it is empty except for one variant of an item that got deleted. I cannot figure out how to delete it! I can't see it at all in Hikashop. Please help!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123358 by Eliot
Hi there,

You can either try our mass action system (System>Mass Action) and delete every product and every variant, or go in your database, find the table yourkey_hikashop_product and delete the entries.

I hope it will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: word

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum