- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Cron to import csv every hour
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 week ago #123915
by raulpiscoi
Cron to import csv every hour was created by raulpiscoi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.airsoft-romania.com
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi,
How can I enable a cron job to import every hour (or specific time) a csv?
I read it on forum, 2 months ago, that this feature will be on next release (I have the latest)
Regards,
Raul
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Hi,
How can I enable a cron job to import every hour (or specific time) a csv?
I read it on forum, 2 months ago, that this feature will be on next release (I have the latest)
Regards,
Raul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #123947
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cron to import csv every hour
Hi,
You have to use the mass actions.
Via the menu System > Mass action, create a new mass action for the data product, then set the trigger on "every hours", the filter on "CSV products" and specify the file location. And in the action add one or many times the action "update the values" depending on what you want to update.
You have to use the mass actions.
Via the menu System > Mass action, create a new mass action for the data product, then set the trigger on "every hours", the filter on "CSV products" and specify the file location. And in the action add one or many times the action "update the values" depending on what you want to update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds