- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Customization csv file
13 years 4 days ago #125111
by puntocom
Customization csv file was created by puntocom
Customization csv file exported from orders, many fields exported, desire a few. this is possible? and how?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 days ago #125164
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Customization csv file
Hi,
I guess that the mass actions are the solution to what you need.
Via the menu System > Mass actions, create a new mass action with the "order" type and in the actions select "export a csv" then you can select the fields to export in the csv.
I guess that the mass actions are the solution to what you need.
Via the menu System > Mass actions, create a new mass action with the "order" type and in the actions select "export a csv" then you can select the fields to export in the csv.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #125974
by puntocom
Replied by puntocom on topic Customization csv file
Hello Xavier.
Thank you very much for your help, I have one more question. When I export the csv file, the field: order_full_price displays a value that is not, then it should be: 7.40 not 740,000. How I can fix this?
Thank you very much for your help, I have one more question. When I export the csv file, the field: order_full_price displays a value that is not, then it should be: 7.40 not 740,000. How I can fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126015
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Customization csv file
Hi,
Can you please edit the CSV file in "raw" mode, with "notepad" for example.
Pick up a line in the CSV and see how the order_full_price is displayed.
I want to know if the value is wrong formatted or not ; maybe it's an interpretation problem with your spreadsheet software.
Regards,
Can you please edit the CSV file in "raw" mode, with "notepad" for example.
Pick up a line in the CSV and see how the order_full_price is displayed.
I want to know if the value is wrong formatted or not ; maybe it's an interpretation problem with your spreadsheet software.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126074
by puntocom
Replied by puntocom on topic Customization csv file
Hello, thank you very much
I have another question, is it possible to unify all mass actions in one csv file? despite actions to add a mass order, yet the file is exported by default.
I need only the fields you want exported in the csv file!
I create a mass action for each "data"?
I have another question, is it possible to unify all mass actions in one csv file? despite actions to add a mass order, yet the file is exported by default.
I need only the fields you want exported in the csv file!
I create a mass action for each "data"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customization csv file
Hi,
I'm not sure what you want to do.
If you want a CSV for different data of HikaShop, that's not possible.
You need to create one mass action per type of data.
I'm not sure what you want to do.
If you want a CSV for different data of HikaShop, that's not possible.
You need to create one mass action per type of data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds