- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
How to import / export zones?
12 years 11 months ago #129188
by dreads
How to import / export zones? was created by dreads
Hi,
I created new zones in my version of HikaShop, and I'd like to know how I can export and import in another domain.
Thanks.
I created new zones in my version of HikaShop, and I'd like to know how I can export and import in another domain.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129242
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to import / export zones?
Hi,
I think that exporting the tables hikashop_zone and hikashop_zone_link through your phpmyadmin will probably do the job.
I think that exporting the tables hikashop_zone and hikashop_zone_link through your phpmyadmin will probably do the job.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132271
by Cyngen
My assumption is that both sites need to be on the same exact version?? I want to move a rather extensive set of tax codes I developed for the State of Wisconsin in the USA from one client to another...
Thanks,
Kurt
Replied by Cyngen on topic How to import / export zones?
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,
I think that exporting the tables hikashop_zone and hikashop_zone_link through your phpmyadmin will probably do the job.
My assumption is that both sites need to be on the same exact version?? I want to move a rather extensive set of tax codes I developed for the State of Wisconsin in the USA from one client to another...
Thanks,
Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to import / export zones?
Yes, both sites should be on the same version ideally.
These two tables didn't change much though so you should actually be able to transfer one to the other if the two versions are not too far apart.
These two tables didn't change much though so you should actually be able to transfer one to the other if the two versions are not too far apart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds