Skip to main content

Your search volusion did not match any topics.

More
12 years 10 months ago #132615 by IamJim
Good day !! I did a search as I have a "possible" customer with Volusion I would like to try to talk into buying the business version of Hikashop.

Has this been done successfully please? He has 11,000 items.

Thank you..

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #132630 by Jerome
Hi,

We do not have any feedback about "volusion".
Actually, I discovered "volusion" after reading your message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum