- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Edit export process
12 years 10 months ago #132924
by mank087
Edit export process was created by mank087
Hello
This is probably a dumb question but I couldn't find the answer in the forum.
How do I edit how my products are exported? When I click the export button I get a csv with ";" separation. I need it in comma separated.
I have tried creating a mass action but I only get some of my products to export, not all of them.
Attached are the files I was able to export.
How can I be sure that I backup my products so that I do not mistakenly delete or overwrite them when I import the new list back in?
This is probably a dumb question but I couldn't find the answer in the forum.
How do I edit how my products are exported? When I click the export button I get a csv with ";" separation. I need it in comma separated.
I have tried creating a mass action but I only get some of my products to export, not all of them.
Attached are the files I was able to export.
How can I be sure that I backup my products so that I do not mistakenly delete or overwrite them when I import the new list back in?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Edit export process
Hi,
; or , is the same. If your CSV software doesn't handle ; simply go in the configuration of HikaShop and change the "CSV separator" option to , and do an export again.
The mass action system is limited to process 500 elements only by default.
If you need to process more, add a "limit" filter to it and change it to more than 500.
; or , is the same. If your CSV software doesn't handle ; simply go in the configuration of HikaShop and change the "CSV separator" option to , and do an export again.
The mass action system is limited to process 500 elements only by default.
If you need to process more, add a "limit" filter to it and change it to more than 500.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mank087
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds