Resynchronising after migration from Virtuemart
12 years 10 months ago #134403
by iedwards
Resynchronising after migration from Virtuemart was created by iedwards
-- url of the page with the problem -- :currently ofline
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
My project started as a migration from a Virtuemart site and at the time of the original migration I successfully imported products, users and orders etc. However in the time the new site has been in development the original site has gained more users and orders. When I get to the point of putting the new site live I will want to update it with these changes. I can synchronise the vm tables in the new site with those in the original site, is there then a way of re-running the Virtuemart import option to update just the Hikashop user and order tables in the new site?
Thanks,
Ian
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
My project started as a migration from a Virtuemart site and at the time of the original migration I successfully imported products, users and orders etc. However in the time the new site has been in development the original site has gained more users and orders. When I get to the point of putting the new site live I will want to update it with these changes. I can synchronise the vm tables in the new site with those in the original site, is there then a way of re-running the Virtuemart import option to update just the Hikashop user and order tables in the new site?
Thanks,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134476
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Resynchronising after migration from Virtuemart
Hi,
By re-launching the import from Virtuemart, it will restart from the last time.
The import stored in the HikaShop configuration the last products/orders/users imported so if you restart it, it will import the new ones.
Regards,
By re-launching the import from Virtuemart, it will restart from the last time.
The import stored in the HikaShop configuration the last products/orders/users imported so if you restart it, it will import the new ones.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iedwards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134575
by iedwards
Replied by iedwards on topic Resynchronising after migration from Virtuemart
If that works as advertised it will be perfect. I''ll let you know how it goes when I've done a test.
Many thanks,
Ian
Many thanks,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds