- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
Exporting Products Problem
12 years 9 months ago #134858
by billkarv
Exporting Products Problem was created by billkarv
Hi,
I have made a mistake. I have deleted (accidentally) some files from my joomla - hikashop installation. And now when I try to export a specific category by selecting some products and push the export button, hikashop exports all of my products and the columns is a mess.
How can I check if my files are OK?
I don't know exactly which files I 've deleted.
The other things in my shop seem to work properly!
I have made a mistake. I have deleted (accidentally) some files from my joomla - hikashop installation. And now when I try to export a specific category by selecting some products and push the export button, hikashop exports all of my products and the columns is a mess.
How can I check if my files are OK?
I don't know exactly which files I 've deleted.
The other things in my shop seem to work properly!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #134918
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Exporting Products Problem
Hi,
The solution will probably be to download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again, so that the Hikashop missing files will be added again.
Note that making a backup is always a good security.
The solution will probably be to download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again, so that the Hikashop missing files will be added again.
Note that making a backup is always a good security.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #134944
by billkarv
Replied by billkarv on topic Exporting Products Problem
Reinstalled the Hikashop component and still the same problem.
What options do I have to check to ensure that is all setting the right way?
What options do I have to check to ensure that is all setting the right way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Exporting Products Problem
Can you provide your exported CSV so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135170
by billkarv
Replied by billkarv on topic Exporting Products Problem
Offcorse..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135176
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Exporting Products Problem
The columns are not a mess on my end with that file. What do you mean ? Could you do a screenshot of when you open your CSV with the issue you're having ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135238
by billkarv
Replied by billkarv on topic Exporting Products Problem
You are right, did you 've changed something at the export method of the products. At the previews versions of hikashop when I was choose to export only the selected products of a specific category I was took only these products. Now the product ID's starts at the 196 row instead of 2nd row. I want to export only the specific products. Why in shows me all of these categories at the beginning of the document?
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by billkarv. Reason: typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Exporting Products Problem
The system always export all the categories tree first so that if you import the CSV on another website, it will first recreate all the categories if necessary before adding the product(s) that you selected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135388
by billkarv
Replied by billkarv on topic Exporting Products Problem
OK then, thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds