- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Importar
12 years 9 months ago #135243
by alison
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version --HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hello,
as I can import products from CSV to their characteristics?
because when you import a product with features you get an error with the column (eg "color" is not valid.
I tried to create a feature previously named "color" but it has not worked.
I await your response.
Thank you,
-- HikaShop version --HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hello,
as I can import products from CSV to their characteristics?
because when you import a product with features you get an error with the column (eg "color" is not valid.
I tried to create a feature previously named "color" but it has not worked.
I await your response.
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135271
by nicolas
Hi,
You first need to create a characteristic via the menu Products->Characteristics with all the possible values. Then you'll be able to import products with characteristics.
You first need to create a characteristic via the menu Products->Characteristics with all the possible values. Then you'll be able to import products with characteristics.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds