- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Export error
12 years 9 months ago #135391
by tuva
Export error was created by tuva
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
I have HikaShop Essential: 2.2.2
I'm working on getting about 250 products set up for an artist. Each has an "Original" and a variant for a "Print". I can do that just fine.
I want to set up all the product through an import and am doing this in stages. I got all of the original products imported with no problems. I then went through the admin tools and set up a few of them in Hikashop with the variants so I could see the data structure and then duplicate it for all the other products.
When I export my sample file to a text file and import it into Excel, it appears that the fields for the products I edited don't line up. For example, the product ID field has text from the description. All of the original imported products are OK, only the ones I edited in Hikashop are broken.
Any ideas? I've attached the file. Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
I have HikaShop Essential: 2.2.2
I'm working on getting about 250 products set up for an artist. Each has an "Original" and a variant for a "Print". I can do that just fine.
I want to set up all the product through an import and am doing this in stages. I got all of the original products imported with no problems. I then went through the admin tools and set up a few of them in Hikashop with the variants so I could see the data structure and then duplicate it for all the other products.
When I export my sample file to a text file and import it into Excel, it appears that the fields for the products I edited don't line up. For example, the product ID field has text from the description. All of the original imported products are OK, only the ones I edited in Hikashop are broken.
Any ideas? I've attached the file. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135415
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Export error
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuva
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135497
by tuva
Replied by tuva on topic Export error
Yes, Open Office Calc worked much better. Excel 2010 choked on it though. But that will work great. thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds