- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 1
Some issue after Virtuemart migration
12 years 8 months ago #139497
by moneymr
Some issue after Virtuemart migration was created by moneymr
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
cnpr.ru/sitemap.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
I have many product with name, for example: Some Product "Very good"
And After Migration I found new name of its products: Some Product \"Very good\"
Now many products look not comfort for me. You can see it on sitemap: cnpr.ru/sitemap.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
I have many product with name, for example: Some Product "Very good"
And After Migration I found new name of its products: Some Product \"Very good\"
Now many products look not comfort for me. You can see it on sitemap: cnpr.ru/sitemap.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139603
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic Some issue after Virtuemart migration
Are you importing from Virtuemart 1.x or Virtuemart 2.x ?
PS : The link you provided doesn't work.
PS : The link you provided doesn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139740
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Some issue after Virtuemart migration
Hello.
I imported from 1.9
Try again
I imported from 1.9
credentials removed by a moderator
Try again
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139822
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic Some issue after Virtuemart migration
Hi
Is it possible to have an access to your website database ?
Is it possible to have an access to your website database ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds