- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Product feed in XML for price comparison
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139971
by kopretina
Product feed in XML for price comparison was created by kopretina
Hi,
my question is concerning xml feed with products which has specific parameters and structure.
I can not use Google Product Merchant plugin, because there is different structure.
Is there any possibility to correct existing plugin or create new one on the basis of specifikation, which I can give you?
I use this version of Joomla and Hikashop.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Bussines
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Best regards for you reply.
Lenka
my question is concerning xml feed with products which has specific parameters and structure.
I can not use Google Product Merchant plugin, because there is different structure.
Is there any possibility to correct existing plugin or create new one on the basis of specifikation, which I can give you?
I use this version of Joomla and Hikashop.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Bussines
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Best regards for you reply.
Lenka
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by kopretina.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product feed in XML for price comparison
Hi,
You would have to ask that to a third party developer. You can find such developer via our partners page ( www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html ), our commercial jobs forum or joomlancers.com
You would have to ask that to a third party developer. You can find such developer via our partners page ( www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html ), our commercial jobs forum or joomlancers.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds