- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 1
Virtuemart Import Not Working Properly
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141523
by nathan
Virtuemart Import Not Working Properly was created by nathan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.sane.org/vm_migrate/administrator/in...trl=import&task=show
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi there,
I'm in the middle of trying to migrate a Joomla 1.5 website running Virtuemart 1.1.9 to Joomla 3.2.1 using Hikashop Business 2.2.3 (latest version, downloaded today) and I can't get the "Virtuemart Import" feature to work properly.
To do the import part of the process I've set up a development copy of the J1.5 site and am trying to import in to Hikashop from there, with the intention of then copying the Hikashop database tables over to the J3.2 installation.
The problem is that Hikashop isn't importing any of the products from Virtuemart, of which there are 76. I've attached a screenshot of the results for "Step 5 - Import Products", where it says "Products Inserted: -1". Any of the other steps in the process that involve Products also don't work, such as Product Prices, Downloadable Products and Order Items.
I've also checked the database and can confirm that there are no records in the "hikashop_product" table.
Oddly, it does copy over the product images in to the /media/com_hikashop/upload/ folder though.
It also successfully imports the Categories, but only in "Step 4 - Import General Categories", not in "Step 7 - Import Products Categories".
And it imports the Users correctly as well as all of the Orders, but not which products are associated with those orders.
Importing the Products as CSV file is not an option as I really need the products associated with the orders.
This is the final part of the migration so I'd really appreciate some help with it.
I've found other posts here on the forum where people have had similar problems and you've needed access to the site to fix it - happy to provide you with that, just let me know what you need.
Thanks in advance.
Nathan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi there,
I'm in the middle of trying to migrate a Joomla 1.5 website running Virtuemart 1.1.9 to Joomla 3.2.1 using Hikashop Business 2.2.3 (latest version, downloaded today) and I can't get the "Virtuemart Import" feature to work properly.
To do the import part of the process I've set up a development copy of the J1.5 site and am trying to import in to Hikashop from there, with the intention of then copying the Hikashop database tables over to the J3.2 installation.
The problem is that Hikashop isn't importing any of the products from Virtuemart, of which there are 76. I've attached a screenshot of the results for "Step 5 - Import Products", where it says "Products Inserted: -1". Any of the other steps in the process that involve Products also don't work, such as Product Prices, Downloadable Products and Order Items.
I've also checked the database and can confirm that there are no records in the "hikashop_product" table.
Oddly, it does copy over the product images in to the /media/com_hikashop/upload/ folder though.
It also successfully imports the Categories, but only in "Step 4 - Import General Categories", not in "Step 7 - Import Products Categories".
And it imports the Users correctly as well as all of the Orders, but not which products are associated with those orders.
Importing the Products as CSV file is not an option as I really need the products associated with the orders.
This is the final part of the migration so I'd really appreciate some help with it.
I've found other posts here on the forum where people have had similar problems and you've needed access to the site to fix it - happy to provide you with that, just let me know what you need.
Thanks in advance.
Nathan
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by nathan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141561
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic Virtuemart Import Not Working Properly
Hi,
Indeed, I'll need an access to your website.
Is it possible to have an access to your backend - database ? A FTP access would be great as well.
You can PM me to send me all those things.
Tristan
Indeed, I'll need an access to your website.
Is it possible to have an access to your backend - database ? A FTP access would be great as well.
You can PM me to send me all those things.
Tristan
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Tristan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #141605
by nathan
Replied by nathan on topic Virtuemart Import Not Working Properly
Hi Tristan,
Thanks for getting back to me.
PM has been sent with all relevant details.
Nathan
Thanks for getting back to me.
PM has been sent with all relevant details.
Nathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142083
by nathan
Replied by nathan on topic Virtuemart Import Not Working Properly
Hi Tristan,
I've fixed the user account problem, you should be able to log in now.
Thanks
Nathan
I've fixed the user account problem, you should be able to log in now.
Thanks
Nathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds