Skip to main content

stuck and need help

More
12 years 7 months ago #141800 by WWLMG
stuck and need help was created by WWLMG
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.wrldwmachinery.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : ???
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :

Hi Everyone, It would be really great if someone can give me a quick tutorial on how to do this.\
I am trying to build my father's store website. Basically he needs to put 30,000+ inventory in HikaShop. He has all the inventory in an excel format. Here is what I am looking for.
If you guys go in the website, there is a section that says "Repuestos" (spares in english).
In there I will have different categories according to the brand/manufacturer of the part.
What I am looking for is if someone can help me:
1.) Put a simple search box, to search by Part Number or Part Description.
2.) Whatever is input in the search box, I need it to find this part from the excel spreadsheet inventory, and to show the price and availability.

Is there anyway anyone can help. I've attached the inventory for someone to see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #141822 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic stuck and need help
Hi,
1. You'll probably be able to do that by using Hikashop filters which are available through the business edition of Hikashop.
2. Can you give me more information about what you really want to do ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum