- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #142143
by janvankuijk
No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5 was created by janvankuijk
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
slimspul15.testjouwsite.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I want to import products from VM 1.1.9 to the Hikashop. The categories are going ok, but the products don't
. None of them are imported into the Hikashop.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I want to import products from VM 1.1.9 to the Hikashop. The categories are going ok, but the products don't
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142155
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
Hi,
Take a look at : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-producs.html#139552
Follow my instructions, and it should work better.
The fix will be added to our next release (in few days now), that's why it doesn't work for the moment.
Take a look at : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-producs.html#139552
Follow my instructions, and it should work better.
The fix will be added to our next release (in few days now), that's why it doesn't work for the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: janvankuijk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
12 years 7 months ago #142159
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
Works!
Thanks.
Jan
Thanks.
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
12 years 7 months ago #142247
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
The data is migrated, but the images not.
All the products hav this image: /images/thumbnail_100x100/barcode.png
All the products hav this image: /images/thumbnail_100x100/barcode.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142269
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
Did you retry to import on a clean installation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
12 years 7 months ago #142271
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
I renewed this file: yourwebsite/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/importvm.php and started the import again.
The products were imported with this. The images not.
The products were imported with this. The images not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142423
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
Well, can you see in your folder /media/com_hikashop/upload/ the images ?
I think I'll need an access to your backend / phpmyadmin / FTP (send me this via PM).
Meanwhile, you should try again from a clean installation, images are usually imported correctly.
I think I'll need an access to your backend / phpmyadmin / FTP (send me this via PM).
Meanwhile, you should try again from a clean installation, images are usually imported correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143319
by TasosT
Replied by TasosT on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
Hi I did not want to start a new Topic, since it is the same !
I have installed on the same Joomla 1.5.26, HIKA SHOP and tried like all the others to Import from Virtuemart 1.1.9 all the products.
WITHOUT any success... I even tried the one patch you posted..just in case.
I deleted and reinstalled HIKA 3X times now. Without success.
It imports the Categories , but no pictures and NO Product Info at all.
I can see in the phpAdmin, that they are imported ( see attached screenshot )
But nothing in the admin/dashboard area !!
Please help !
Tasos
I have installed on the same Joomla 1.5.26, HIKA SHOP and tried like all the others to Import from Virtuemart 1.1.9 all the products.
WITHOUT any success... I even tried the one patch you posted..just in case.
I deleted and reinstalled HIKA 3X times now. Without success.
It imports the Categories , but no pictures and NO Product Info at all.
I can see in the phpAdmin, that they are imported ( see attached screenshot )
But nothing in the admin/dashboard area !!
Please help !
Tasos
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by TasosT.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143422
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
Hi,
Same problem, same answer ; that'd be great if you could send me via PM an access to your backend / database (FTP is a bonus but would be helpful as well).
Thanks !
Same problem, same answer ; that'd be great if you could send me via PM an access to your backend / database (FTP is a bonus but would be helpful as well).
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143549
by TasosT
Replied by TasosT on topic No products import from VirtueMart 1.1.9 in J1.5
Hi Tristan,
Thanks again for the fast response.
I just send you a private email with the credentials
Thanks again for the fast response.
I just send you a private email with the credentials
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds