- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Import items from csv - bug with images field
- alexpoliteh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143601
by alexpoliteh
Import items from csv - bug with images field was created by alexpoliteh
While importing .csv with the content:
product_name;images
my_product_name;"/images/image.jpg"
/images/image.jpg imports as a Name of the image (not as the path to image).
Sample from hika shop documentation:
product_name,images
My product,"image_front.jpg"
- we can see, that images - just images (not name, not alt - it must be just the path to image)
product_name;images
my_product_name;"/images/image.jpg"
/images/image.jpg imports as a Name of the image (not as the path to image).
Sample from hika shop documentation:
product_name,images
My product,"image_front.jpg"
- we can see, that images - just images (not name, not alt - it must be just the path to image)
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by alexpoliteh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import items from csv - bug with images field
If you import /images/image.jpg in the images column, you will get an image with the path /images/image.jpg and with the name /images/image as the system doesn't handle subfolders for the name of the image.
If you do like the documentation suggests, you will have an image with the path image_front.jpg and with the name image front.
So what is the problem for you ?
If you do like the documentation suggests, you will have an image with the path image_front.jpg and with the name image front.
So what is the problem for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexpoliteh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #143838
by alexpoliteh
Replied by alexpoliteh on topic Import items from csv - bug with images field
No - at present time I'm not about image name (of course, It's impossible to define image name in Russian in such way).
- I can't see the image in product editing page (instead of my image, I see the standard image with the path: ../media/com_hikashop/images/thumbnail_100x100/barcode.png).
Sample of my .csv:
product_code;product_name;images
my_product_1;my_product_1_name;test.jpg
- in what folder I need to put my image test.jpg ?
P.S. When I've uploaded the image through the product editing, I saw the path like this: ../media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_100x100/test_image.jpg
but I can't find the place in the base, where the path is defining?
- I can't see the image in product editing page (instead of my image, I see the standard image with the path: ../media/com_hikashop/images/thumbnail_100x100/barcode.png).
Sample of my .csv:
product_code;product_name;images
my_product_1;my_product_1_name;test.jpg
- in what folder I need to put my image test.jpg ?
P.S. When I've uploaded the image through the product editing, I saw the path like this: ../media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_100x100/test_image.jpg
but I can't find the place in the base, where the path is defining?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143901
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Import items from csv - bug with images field
You have to upload your images in media/com_hikashop/upload
Your csv looks fine, try to upload your images and it should work.
Your csv looks fine, try to upload your images and it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds