- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
iDeal transaction number in order export file?
12 years 7 months ago #144190
by Digishop
iDeal transaction number in order export file? was created by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : x3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
When I click on 1 order in Hikashop Orderview in the backend I see in the history tab the payment with the Dutch banksysteem iDeal. Every transaction there has a number which I can see in the order in Hikashop. Is it possibe to show that number in the export to a csv or xls file?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : x3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
When I click on 1 order in Hikashop Orderview in the backend I see in the history tab the payment with the Dutch banksysteem iDeal. Every transaction there has a number which I can see in the order in Hikashop. Is it possibe to show that number in the export to a csv or xls file?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144268
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic iDeal transaction number in order export file?
Hi,
There is no option for that. You'll have to edit the file "export" of the view "order" via the menu Display->Views and add custom code to add that column of data after loading the data from the hikashop_history table for each order exported.
There is no option for that. You'll have to edit the file "export" of the view "order" via the menu Display->Views and add custom code to add that column of data after loading the data from the hikashop_history table for each order exported.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds