- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 1
Export to XLS on shop with more than 10000 product
12 years 6 months ago #147160
by moneymr
Export to XLS on shop with more than 10000 product was created by moneymr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I have a big shop, so when I try to export it to xls, I have a error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1104 bytes) in blabla/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 806
Also I have error like this when I made import 10 000 products to the shop. So I made it by splitting big xls file to 4 smaller. But maybe exist more correct way?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I have a big shop, so when I try to export it to xls, I have a error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1104 bytes) in blabla/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 806
Also I have error like this when I made import 10 000 products to the shop. So I made it by splitting big xls file to 4 smaller. But maybe exist more correct way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #147162
by simonbornhoft
Replied by simonbornhoft on topic Export to XLS on shop with more than 10000 product
Sounds like you're exhausting your server's resources. More likley to be a hosting issue than a hikashop issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147164
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Export to XLS on shop with more than 10000 product
Hi,
Exactly !
67108864 bytes = 64Mb
It is your PHP memory limitation, like the PHP error message explained.
You try to load too many data from your database and it can't feet into your PHP allocated memory.
HikaShop can't do anything for that.
Regards,
Exactly !
67108864 bytes = 64Mb
It is your PHP memory limitation, like the PHP error message explained.
You try to load too many data from your database and it can't feet into your PHP allocated memory.
HikaShop can't do anything for that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147256
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Export to XLS on shop with more than 10000 product
Hi.
But what should I do?
How to work with big shop in xls?
But what should I do?
How to work with big shop in xls?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147261
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Export to XLS on shop with more than 10000 product
Hi,
One solution could probably be to use he mass actions.
Create an export and set a limit on the products number.
You can for example export them 1000 by 1000.
One solution could probably be to use he mass actions.
Create an export and set a limit on the products number.
You can for example export them 1000 by 1000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moneymr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147334
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Export to XLS on shop with more than 10000 product
Hi, thanks. It can be used. Not comfortable, but worked.
Maybe in future Hikashop team will make something like this by automatic script?
Maybe in future Hikashop team will make something like this by automatic script?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147340
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Export to XLS on shop with more than 10000 product
Hi,
I put your idea/request in our TODO list.
Regards,
I put your idea/request in our TODO list.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moneymr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds