- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 3
Report export errors
12 years 6 months ago #147375
by miracle
Report export errors was created by miracle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.syren.net
backend
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.1 and Safari 7.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm not able to export reports. I tried with version 2.2.3 and again after upgrading to 2.3.0. I tried with Firefox and Safari.
With Firefox I get an error (translated from Dutch to English):
File not found - Firefox could not find the file at www.syren.net/administrator/index.php?op...=report&task=csv&cid []=1&53eb83c1a376fe6e3096c37016c819dd=1
With Safari it looks like it is going well, but I get a hikashopexport.csv.html file telling me: 500 - DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (di, 10 dec 13 23:37:41 +0100) at position 0 (d): The timezone could not be found in the database
Any idea?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.1 and Safari 7.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm not able to export reports. I tried with version 2.2.3 and again after upgrading to 2.3.0. I tried with Firefox and Safari.
With Firefox I get an error (translated from Dutch to English):
File not found - Firefox could not find the file at www.syren.net/administrator/index.php?op...=report&task=csv&cid []=1&53eb83c1a376fe6e3096c37016c819dd=1
With Safari it looks like it is going well, but I get a hikashopexport.csv.html file telling me: 500 - DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (di, 10 dec 13 23:37:41 +0100) at position 0 (d): The timezone could not be found in the database
Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147687
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Report export errors
Hi,
The people in charge of the export in HikaShop will analyse your problem tomorrow.
Sorry for the delay.
Regards,
The people in charge of the export in HikaShop will analyse your problem tomorrow.
Sorry for the delay.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148259
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Report export errors
Hi,
Could you enable the Joomla debug mode and set the error reporting on "Maximum" ?
That should display more informations about the error and help us to debug that problem.
Thanks to give us a screenshot of your report configuration in order to reproduct the problem on our end.
Could you enable the Joomla debug mode and set the error reporting on "Maximum" ?
That should display more informations about the error and help us to debug that problem.
Thanks to give us a screenshot of your report configuration in order to reproduct the problem on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148307
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Report export errors
Hereby attached a screenshot of the error on the screen with all the reporting on.
I saw something about timezone. For your information: the Joomla timezone is set to Amsterdam.
I saw something about timezone. For your information: the Joomla timezone is set to Amsterdam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #148316
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Report export errors
Hello,
It seems like you have an error through your rsfinder system plugin, so can you un-publish it and test it again ?
It seems like you have an error through your rsfinder system plugin, so can you un-publish it and test it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148371
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Report export errors
I disabled it, but it's still not working (same kind of error). I could give you access to the site (or a copy of it).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148823
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Report export errors
Can someone please investigate this further, I'm stuck....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148824
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report export errors
It would be great if you could provide a screenshot of the options of your report as Xavier asked you in his message. I think that it might come from the format of some date, maybe a custom field, but since I don't know what the report is exporting and how, I can't say anything precise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148863
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Report export errors
Tried to create a screenshot of the error but to my surprise no error. So I think (and hope) I had some cache problem after de-activating RSFinder. So RSFInder seems to be the problem. I can live without RSFinder but I'm curious what the exact problem is and if Hikashop (or RSFinder) can solve this.
But for now the problem is solved.
But for now the problem is solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds