Images are not linked to products during import
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #147444
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Images are not linked to products during import was created by in2computing
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
myhandicrafts.co.uk/newsite
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hello Guys
I am trying to import more than 100 products.
I uploaded the images to upload folder as mentioned in the configuration and imported products using CSV file. The import was successful but there are no images linked to the products. It seems like no thumbnails were generated.
Below is one of the content from the CSV file
product_parent_id, parent_category, categories, product_code, product_name, product_description, product_page_title, images, product_quantity, price_value, price_value_with_tax, product_weight, product_width, product_length, product_height
,CERAMICS,CANDLE HOLDER,DSCF0008,HAND-DECORATED CANDLE,STAR SHAPE CANDLE HOLDER,STAR SHAPE CANDLE HOLDER,DSCF0008.JPG,1,10,10,150,"2 3/4""",,"2 3/4""",,
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Everything works great when I upload it manually.
Any help would be much appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hello Guys
I am trying to import more than 100 products.
I uploaded the images to upload folder as mentioned in the configuration and imported products using CSV file. The import was successful but there are no images linked to the products. It seems like no thumbnails were generated.
Below is one of the content from the CSV file
product_parent_id, parent_category, categories, product_code, product_name, product_description, product_page_title, images, product_quantity, price_value, price_value_with_tax, product_weight, product_width, product_length, product_height
,CERAMICS,CANDLE HOLDER,DSCF0008,HAND-DECORATED CANDLE,STAR SHAPE CANDLE HOLDER,STAR SHAPE CANDLE HOLDER,DSCF0008.JPG,1,10,10,150,"2 3/4""",,"2 3/4""",,
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Everything works great when I upload it manually.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147484
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Images are not linked to products during import
Hi,
Your image is: myhandicrafts.co.uk/newsite/media/com_hi.../upload/DSCF0008.jpg so its name should be DSCF0008.jpg and not DSCF0008.JPG in your CSV.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Your image is: myhandicrafts.co.uk/newsite/media/com_hi.../upload/DSCF0008.jpg so its name should be DSCF0008.jpg and not DSCF0008.JPG in your CSV.
Best regards,
Nicolas
The following user(s) said Thank You: in2computing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 6 months ago #147530
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Replied by in2computing on topic Images are not linked to products during import
Is that it? Wow! thats embarrassing...
It works now Nicolas. Thank you very much.
It works now Nicolas. Thank you very much.
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds