- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Export Stock Levels
12 years 6 months ago #148212
by LoonyTune
Export Stock Levels was created by LoonyTune
Hi all
Just a quick question, how to I export a stock report?
In Characteristics, I have sizes, shirt numbers and quantities. I would like to export this data, but how?
Cheers in advance
LT
Just a quick question, how to I export a stock report?
In Characteristics, I have sizes, shirt numbers and quantities. I would like to export this data, but how?
Cheers in advance
LT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148231
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Export Stock Levels
Hi,
You can use the product export in the "Product" menu, or use the mass actions via System > Mass actions to select which data you want to export.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
You can use the product export in the "Product" menu, or use the mass actions via System > Mass actions to select which data you want to export.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoonyTune
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148351
by LoonyTune
Replied by LoonyTune on topic Export Stock Levels
Thanks Xavier, you're a star.
I'll try this when I get home
I'll try this when I get home
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149492
by LoonyTune
Replied by LoonyTune on topic Export Stock Levels
Worked like a treat. The formatting could do with a tweak, but all the info was there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds