Export users & orders to new (duplicate) site
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #150505
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Export users & orders to new (duplicate) site was created by gasoline
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
I made a copy (to work on it) off the website (long time ago;)) and changed the copy to a multilanguage site. We now have to put this site live.
So I need to "copy" the users/clients and orders to the new site, via phpmyadmin?
Which fields do I have to copy? And/or are there other ways to achieve this?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
I made a copy (to work on it) off the website (long time ago;)) and changed the copy to a multilanguage site. We now have to put this site live.
So I need to "copy" the users/clients and orders to the new site, via phpmyadmin?
Which fields do I have to copy? And/or are there other ways to achieve this?
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150545
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Export users & orders to new (duplicate) site
Hi,
You can potentially copy all the hikashop tables but the config one.
Regarding the users, you will have to copy the joomla users tables too because the HikaShop users are linked to the Joomla ones.
You can potentially copy all the hikashop tables but the config one.
Regarding the users, you will have to copy the joomla users tables too because the HikaShop users are linked to the Joomla ones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150548
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Export users & orders to new (duplicate) site
Thanks,
If read somewhere that the joomla users need to have dame ID as in old site. So I yhink I use SP-transfer extension to do this. Cost some money, but just to be safe.
If read somewhere that the joomla users need to have dame ID as in old site. So I yhink I use SP-transfer extension to do this. Cost some money, but just to be safe.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds