- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Create file .CSV (microsoft Excel) and import it i
12 years 5 months ago #153235
by eimaguine
Create file .CSV (microsoft Excel) and import it i was created by eimaguine
I would like to know basically, how to create file. CSV (Microsoft Excel) and import it into HikaShop. I have looked at many sites and not just come to understand, forgive my stupidity, thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153248
by eimaguine
Replied by eimaguine on topic Create file .CSV (microsoft Excel) and import it i
I've been looking for you tube, but can not find any video tutorial that explains step by step how to create a. CSV and import it into HikaShop. I thought asking on this forum I would find someone who could guide me to achieve my goal thank you very much for reading.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153251
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create file .CSV (microsoft Excel) and import it i
Hi,
Here is some documentation about csv files and import:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...shop-import.html#csv
You can too create sample product in HikaShop, then export them in order to see how is formatted the csv file.
Here is some documentation about csv files and import:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...shop-import.html#csv
You can too create sample product in HikaShop, then export them in order to see how is formatted the csv file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153378
by eimaguine
Replied by eimaguine on topic Create file .CSV (microsoft Excel) and import it i
This we saw in dicumentación of HikaShop, but still do not understand. What I mean here is that I create a spreadsheet and import it and the images are uploaded to the server from my computer and not know if it really well. I'd give anything for a good videotutorial explained. Thank you very much for answering Xabier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153431
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create file .CSV (microsoft Excel) and import it i
Have you tried to create sample products with images via HikaShop, and then export it to see how is formatted the csv file, and then adapt it to your products ?
That's the best way to see how it's working.
We don't have yet video tutorial on this, we really try to improve the documentation, be we don't always have time for that
That's the best way to see how it's working.
We don't have yet video tutorial on this, we really try to improve the documentation, be we don't always have time for that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds