- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help importing CSV
- maverick2015
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #153394
by maverick2015
Help importing CSV was created by maverick2015
Hi first time user, I want to import product listing from supplier but unsure on how to setup csv to work in Hikashop.
I have uploaded a sample of the csv file provided by supplier.
I have uploaded a sample of the csv file provided by supplier.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153398
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Help importing CSV
Hi,
You will find the documentation about the import here:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...hikashop-import.html
You will find the documentation about the import here:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...hikashop-import.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds