Skip to main content

Moving users from hikashop on J1.5.26 to J3.2.3

More
12 years 5 months ago #153605 by hound
I've exported all the Hikashop tables from an installation on 1.5.26, which I used to import from osCommerce into Virtuemart, then to Hikashop. Then I exported all the Hikashop table and imported them into Joomla 3.2.3. The users are now all listed under Hikashop Customers but they are not in the Joomla user database, so some crucial information is missing, like name and username. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #153609 by hound
OK, I see that I can use JUpgrade Pro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum