- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
RedShop Import Fail
12 years 4 months ago #155642
by Misstical
RedShop Import Fail was created by Misstical
Hello
I am trying your product as I have had terrible luck with the other carts I have tried . I currently have Joomla 2.5.20 and RedShop 1.3.3.1 installed
I installed Hika starter and tried to use RedShop import but it stalled on step 4 . I noticed it imported some of my categories (not all) and no products. I get no error message it just stops .
I am hoping HikaShop will solve my ecommerce dilemma and will buy the full version if I can get it to work ... but I have already spent so much on other carts I would like to try the starter first and see how it goes
Any help you can provide would be awesome ....
Marissa
I am trying your product as I have had terrible luck with the other carts I have tried . I currently have Joomla 2.5.20 and RedShop 1.3.3.1 installed
I installed Hika starter and tried to use RedShop import but it stalled on step 4 . I noticed it imported some of my categories (not all) and no products. I get no error message it just stops .
I am hoping HikaShop will solve my ecommerce dilemma and will buy the full version if I can get it to work ... but I have already spent so much on other carts I would like to try the starter first and see how it goes
Any help you can provide would be awesome ....
Marissa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155648
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RedShop Import Fail
Hi,
We just released a new version of HikaShop (a few hours ago) which contains several fixes for the RedShop import. I would recommend to try with that new version.
We just released a new version of HikaShop (a few hours ago) which contains several fixes for the RedShop import. I would recommend to try with that new version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds