- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Product to go into category
- powerfuldeal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #155926
by powerfuldeal
Product to go into category was created by powerfuldeal
powerfuldeal.ie/
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version --
.1.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I am trying to import products into the right categories, either by name or id, but for some reason it goes into each nested category. Even on the root.
Thats the format I am using:
product_code;product_name;product_description;categories;car_manufacturer;car_model;images
FKIK261;Airfilter - size: 12 mm 50x37 cylindrical, Racing chrome;Would you like to achieve improved;Air filter;Audi;A8; www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/out/pictures/1/fkik261_p1.jpg
Could you help please??
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version --
.1.6-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
I am trying to import products into the right categories, either by name or id, but for some reason it goes into each nested category. Even on the root.
Thats the format I am using:
product_code;product_name;product_description;categories;car_manufacturer;car_model;images
FKIK261;Airfilter - size: 12 mm 50x37 cylindrical, Racing chrome;Would you like to achieve improved;Air filter;Audi;A8; www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/out/pictures/1/fkik261_p1.jpg
Could you help please??
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- powerfuldeal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #155948
by powerfuldeal
Replied by powerfuldeal on topic Product to go into category
It is only showing everywhere in the backend, but in front it's only where suppose to be...
I guess there is a setting for it???
Thanks
I guess there is a setting for it???
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155973
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product to go into category
Hi,
What do you mean by it shows everywhere in the backend ? Could you do some screenshots ?
What do you mean by it shows everywhere in the backend ? Could you do some screenshots ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds