- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Stock Management
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #158783
by Holmes-Pierce
Stock Management was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi again,
I'm looking for a way to export all products and variants to an easy to read excel document. If I go to the products page and export I just get a lot of commas apostrophe's and a bit of text describing the products. I'm running a shoe shop and would like to see the each product, its variant (size) and stock level for those variants. Can this be done?
Kind Regards,
Hal
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi again,
I'm looking for a way to export all products and variants to an easy to read excel document. If I go to the products page and export I just get a lot of commas apostrophe's and a bit of text describing the products. I'm running a shoe shop and would like to see the each product, its variant (size) and stock level for those variants. Can this be done?
Kind Regards,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158784
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Stock Management
Hi,
When exporting a csv file, you need to opend it with Microsoft Excel, or OpenOffice for example.
This will display the content in a structured way.
Else you can potentially use the mass actions, they export in csv too, but you can use another function to display the results in a dynamic table. This way you can select to display only the desired contents.
When exporting a csv file, you need to opend it with Microsoft Excel, or OpenOffice for example.
This will display the content in a structured way.
Else you can potentially use the mass actions, they export in csv too, but you can use another function to display the results in a dynamic table. This way you can select to display only the desired contents.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #158941
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Stock Management
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your reply.
Thats what I have done and it not structured at all, its completely unreadable...
I went into mass actions, but there was nothing there.
Thanks,
Hal
Thanks for your reply.
Thats what I have done and it not structured at all, its completely unreadable...
I went into mass actions, but there was nothing there.
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #158942
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Stock Management
Hi,
You have to create a new mass action by pressing the "new" button, select data "product", in action select "display the values", select the desired fields, and click on "process" in the toolbar.
You have to create a new mass action by pressing the "new" button, select data "product", in action select "display the values", select the desired fields, and click on "process" in the toolbar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holmes-Pierce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds