Incomplete Export - with error
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159282
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Incomplete Export - with error was created by sambob
www.simonbayliss.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- :5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
I am trying to export my porducts, about 600, and when I do, it seems to have exported them but when I open the CSV file, the file contains the following error: (a few 100 times)
<b>Notice</b>: Trying to get property of non-object in <b>administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/export.php</b> on line <b>114</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: in <bcomponents/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/export.php</b> on line <b>115</b><br />
Then below that, I have about 150 products exported successfully.
Never had this issue before, and not sure if it is because I just upgraded to Joomla 3.3 (from 3.2)
Attached is the CSV.
Thanks in advance.
Simon
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- :5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
I am trying to export my porducts, about 600, and when I do, it seems to have exported them but when I open the CSV file, the file contains the following error: (a few 100 times)
<b>Notice</b>: Trying to get property of non-object in <b>administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/export.php</b> on line <b>114</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: in <bcomponents/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/export.php</b> on line <b>115</b><br />
Then below that, I have about 150 products exported successfully.
Never had this issue before, and not sure if it is because I just upgraded to Joomla 3.3 (from 3.2)
Attached is the CSV.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Thanks in advance.
Simon
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sambob.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159299
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Incomplete Export - with error
Hi,
It looks like you have a product without category.
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/export.php" please replace around the line 114:
By:
Regards,
It looks like you have a product without category.
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/export.php" please replace around the line 114:
Code:
$parent_id = $categories[0]->category_parent_id;
$data[] = str_replace(array('"',',',';'), array('""','\\,','\\;'), $this->categories[$parent_id]->category_name);
Code:
if(isset($categories[0]->category_parent_id)){
$parent_id = $categories[0]->category_parent_id;
$data[] = str_replace(array('"',',',';'), array('""','\\,','\\;'), $this->categories[$parent_id]->category_name);
}else{
$data[] = '';
}
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159340
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Incomplete Export - with error
Hi Jerome,
Thanks for your reply. I was able to export.
No idea how/why products are missing categories as they are displaying as expected. I will inverstiagte.
Thanks again.
Thanks for your reply. I was able to export.
No idea how/why products are missing categories as they are displaying as expected. I will inverstiagte.
Thanks again.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds