- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
Category doesn't exist. But it does
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #160871
by conticreative
Category doesn't exist. But it does was created by conticreative
-- url of the page with the problem -- : livelaughlove.com/staging/ (llluser as both username and password)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Message
The product category "12 " could not be found in the database. Products imported and using this product category will be linked to the main product category.
5 products found : 5 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 0 already existing products
I just imported a few products as a test and I got the error that category 12 did not exist. Unfortunately, it does exist. In fact it is a top level category while the otehrs are sub-categories.
Any reason for that?
This is the CSV I used:
The column on the left is a mnemonic device I delete right before import.
Apparel = 12
The import worked great for categories 18 and 84, but not for cat 12. I find it bizarre. I moved from spelling out the category name to the cat ID because when I tried yesterday it created brand new categories at the top level, duplicating the subcategories it should have imported into
What am I doing wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Message
The product category "12 " could not be found in the database. Products imported and using this product category will be linked to the main product category.
5 products found : 5 new products imported, 0 invalid product code, 0 already existing products
I just imported a few products as a test and I got the error that category 12 did not exist. Unfortunately, it does exist. In fact it is a top level category while the otehrs are sub-categories.
Any reason for that?
This is the CSV I used:
Code:
categories Spelled categories
Apparel ,Women,Tees & Tanks 12 ,18,84
Apparel ,Women,Tees & Tanks 12 ,18,84
Apparel ,Women,Tees & Tanks 12 ,18,84
Apparel ,Women,Tees & Tanks 12 ,18,84
Apparel ,Women,Tees & Tanks 12 ,18,84
Apparel = 12
The import worked great for categories 18 and 84, but not for cat 12. I find it bizarre. I moved from spelling out the category name to the cat ID because when I tried yesterday it created brand new categories at the top level, duplicating the subcategories it should have imported into
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160879
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category doesn't exist. But it does
Hi,
That's because you have a space after the number and before the comma in your CSV.
That's because you have a space after the number and before the comma in your CSV.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
12 years 3 months ago #161024
by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic Category doesn't exist. But it does
I should have seen that. Sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds