Skip to main content

time out during the import of products

More
12 years 3 months ago #161201 by lovind
I hikashop business, latest version and joomla 3.3. I'm having problems importing via csv so many products.
At the end of the import comes out a blank page with the error time-out or no data received. The csv file is very large. How do I import it without errors?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161244 by nicolas
Hi,

You have two possibilities:
-You see with your hosting company if you can increase the "max_execution_time" parameter of your php.ini so that the import has more time to process the CSV.
-You cut your CSV into several smaller files (you should be able to do that quite easily with Excel by copy/pasting the rows into several files and making sure that the first row with the list of the columns is always at the top of each file).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum