- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Workbook with to worksheets (tabs)
12 years 3 months ago #161248
by Swib
Workbook with to worksheets (tabs) was created by Swib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Is it possible with "MassAction" to create an CSV "workbook" with 2 tabs.
In the first one I have to export fields of the users and in the second tab I have to export fields of the orders.
If it is possible (and I hope this will be
, how do I have to do this? Please in a simple way.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Is it possible with "MassAction" to create an CSV "workbook" with 2 tabs.
In the first one I have to export fields of the users and in the second tab I have to export fields of the orders.
If it is possible (and I hope this will be
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161259
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Workbook with to worksheets (tabs)
Hi,
This is not possible.
First, CSVs cannot have several tabs. So it is technically impossible.
With a XLS on the other end, it would be technically possible, but there is no such solution.
So, you would have to develop a custom massaction plugin to do that, but then it would be simpler to develop a normal plugin/script to extract the data from the database and generate the file yourself.
This is not possible.
First, CSVs cannot have several tabs. So it is technically impossible.
With a XLS on the other end, it would be technically possible, but there is no such solution.
So, you would have to develop a custom massaction plugin to do that, but then it would be simpler to develop a normal plugin/script to extract the data from the database and generate the file yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swib
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds