- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Publish/Unpublish via Import
- bearingsnorth
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161449
by bearingsnorth
Publish/Unpublish via Import was created by bearingsnorth
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
- HikaMarket version 1.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
Have tried to publish/unpublish products via Import. In the field "product_published" have tried all values I can think of (Yes, Y, No, N, Published, Unpublished, 0, 1, 2). All other fields update but not the published status. Any ideas? Thanks.
- HikaMarket version 1.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
Have tried to publish/unpublish products via Import. In the field "product_published" have tried all values I can think of (Yes, Y, No, N, Published, Unpublished, 0, 1, 2). All other fields update but not the published status. Any ideas? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161502
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Publish/Unpublish via Import
Hi,
I did a test on my end with such CSV and it worked fine:
I did a test on my end with such CSV and it worked fine:
Code:
product_code,product_published
test_product,0
The following user(s) said Thank You: bearingsnorth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bearingsnorth
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #161610
by bearingsnorth
Replied by bearingsnorth on topic Publish/Unpublish via Import
Cool, thanks! I changed the file to have only these two columns and it works fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds