- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Import CSV Access
- asymtote2014
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #162860
by asymtote2014
Import CSV Access was created by asymtote2014
I trying to upload a product csv. In the import topic of the documentation it says:
"You can access this screen by clicking on the menu to Components->HikaShop and then on the HikaShop menu Products->Import in your back end."
I am not seeing that menu on the Components>Hikashop pulldown. Am I missing a plug-in? I do have an export button on the Hikashop editor. Nothing is published yet. I am trying to build the whole store before I publish. What am I doing wrong?
Versions:
Hikashop 2.3.1
Joomla 3.3
PHP 4.0.8
Chrome 34.0.1847.116
OS: Ubuntu 12.04 x64
"You can access this screen by clicking on the menu to Components->HikaShop and then on the HikaShop menu Products->Import in your back end."
I am not seeing that menu on the Components>Hikashop pulldown. Am I missing a plug-in? I do have an export button on the Hikashop editor. Nothing is published yet. I am trying to build the whole store before I publish. What am I doing wrong?
Versions:
Hikashop 2.3.1
Joomla 3.3
PHP 4.0.8
Chrome 34.0.1847.116
OS: Ubuntu 12.04 x64
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162863
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Import CSV Access
Hi,
Regards,
It means there are two different screens, and it is two different menus.on the menu to Components->HikaShop and then on the HikaShop menu Products->Import
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds