- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Import product option
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #162920
by magickarle
Import product option was created by magickarle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.sofasurmesure.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Is it me or I cannot import the field "Option"?
I have 35 products with empty option.
I have created an option called "clips" and did add the word clips to each product of product_Type "main".
I even linked the option clips to a product and used it as a template but the imported products did not have the clip option after the import.
Am I doing something wrong?
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Is it me or I cannot import the field "Option"?
I have 35 products with empty option.
I have created an option called "clips" and did add the word clips to each product of product_Type "main".
I even linked the option clips to a product and used it as a template but the imported products did not have the clip option after the import.
Am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #162937
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Import product option
Hello,
I think that the best solution will be to create a product with option, and export it through a csv file so that you can have an example of how to import product options.
I think that the best solution will be to create a product with option, and export it through a csv file so that you can have an example of how to import product options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 2 months ago #163051
by magickarle
Replied by magickarle on topic Import product option
That's what i did and the only tab changed is option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163175
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import product option
You must have made a mistake in your CSV.
Did you include the option on its own row in the CSV before the product using it ?
Did you include the option on its own row in the CSV before the product using it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds