- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Import Problem
12 years 2 months ago #162985
by upedown
Import Problem was created by upedown
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Goodmorning!
After many trials of csv import/export to make the final complete csv file, I have some problem.
Till now all the import/export are always gone well but now, when I try to import the complete file I have this error message
This is my file if you want to check it...
Another thing...
Now, If I try to create a new product trough Hikashop and then export it, the only thing than I can see is the category structure and this errors
any suggestion?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Goodmorning!
After many trials of csv import/export to make the final complete csv file, I have some problem.
Till now all the import/export are always gone well but now, when I try to import the complete file I have this error message
Code:
Attenzione: fallito spostamento del file!
Non ho potuto caricare il file verso C:\xamp buono\htdocs\upedownitalia\media\com_hikashop\upload\superprova1.csv
FAIL_OPEN
Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(C:\xamp buono\htdocs\upedownitalia\media\com_hikashop\upload\superprova1.csv): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xamp buono\htdocs\upedownitalia\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\import.php on line 279
This is my file if you want to check it...
Another thing...
Now, If I try to create a new product trough Hikashop and then export it, the only thing than I can see is the category structure and this errors
Code:
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Trying to get property of non-object in <b>C:\xamp buono\htdocs\upedownitalia\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\export.php</b> on line <b>114</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: in <b>C:\xamp buono\htdocs\upedownitalia\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\export.php</b> on line <b>115</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Trying to get property of non-object in <b>C:\xamp buono\htdocs\upedownitalia\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\export.php</b> on line <b>115</b><br />
product_id
any suggestion?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163015
by upedown
Replied by upedown on topic Import Problem
ok! I've found the problem...the size of csv file is too large! I had to split the file!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164404
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Import Problem
Hi
Does anyone know if the size is relative to RAM CPU joomla php version ?
regard's
Does anyone know if the size is relative to RAM CPU joomla php version ?
regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164438
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import Problem
Hi,
The limitation can come both from the memory_limit or the max_execution_time parameters of your php.ini
Usually, they are much lower than what your server can do so the first thing to do is to increase them, or cut the CSV file into smaller bits.
The limitation can come both from the memory_limit or the max_execution_time parameters of your php.ini
Usually, they are much lower than what your server can do so the first thing to do is to increase them, or cut the CSV file into smaller bits.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds