- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Hikashop Google Products Plugin
12 years 2 months ago #164532
by river
Hikashop Google Products Plugin was created by river
Joomla 2.5.20
Hikashop 2.3.1
OK I have just enabled the "Hikashop Google Products Plugin" and uploaded the XML file with all of my 850 products to Google Merchant Center.
I works fine, but Google tell me that one fields is missing in all of the products.
This is the "Google product category" (see image below)
How can I stop this filed from being empty ?
I can see that the plugin has a field call "Category", does this field work together with the "Google product field" ?
I am not sure if this is important for my ads, but I have to figgure it out.
Regards
River
Hikashop 2.3.1
OK I have just enabled the "Hikashop Google Products Plugin" and uploaded the XML file with all of my 850 products to Google Merchant Center.
I works fine, but Google tell me that one fields is missing in all of the products.
This is the "Google product category" (see image below)
How can I stop this filed from being empty ?
I can see that the plugin has a field call "Category", does this field work together with the "Google product field" ?
I am not sure if this is important for my ads, but I have to figgure it out.
Regards
River
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164571
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Google Products Plugin
Hi,
If you want to fill in that field, you can use the "Category" field to filled it. And yes, you can use a prodduct custom field to fill it for each product.
If you want to fill in that field, you can use the "Category" field to filled it. And yes, you can use a prodduct custom field to fill it for each product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds